If you are interested in renting an affordable house at Bradwell Springs, this is what you have to do: You must first of all register with Home Options. Visit the Home Options website https://www.home-options.org/ to see which properties are available. Choose up to 3 properties and put in a bid* for each. It is important to know that it is not just a case of registering with Home Options. You must bid for specific properties or you will not be considered for any house! Bidding for Properties New properties are added to the Home Options website as they become available. Check the website regularly and place bids for any chosen property.
You can set an email alert to be notified of when a suitable property is available. Properties will be advertised for a minimum of five days.
Bids must be placed by 11.59pm on the day that bidding closes. As stated above, applicants can place up to three bids at any one time. In the case of Bradwell these bids could be for any three of the four Bradwell Springs houses which become available in Spring 2021.
How to Set up an Email Alert:
- Login to the Home-Options website
- Click on the ‘Your Property Alerts’ button
- Set up your property alerts, choosing an area in which you want to live, the type(s) of property, the number of bedrooms and whether the property is adapted for disabled living assistance
- Choose between daily or weekly alerts
- Click ‘save’ and keep an eye on your email – you’ll be notified when a matching property is advertised
Allocation of Properties: Peak District Rural Housing Association is the agent for Bradwell Springs affordable homes. Using Home-Options allocation policies they will contact the successful applicant, check they still qualify, and discuss the offer of accommodation.
CHECK LIST: Have you Registered with Home Options? Checked the Home Options website for suitable properties? Set up an e-mail alert? Placed your bid?
*Bid is the term Home Options uses for applying. It does not mean offering money.